Find Your Community
How to find your perfect spot?
- First you need to prioritize what's most important to you and your family.
- We can help with this process but some items to consider — friend locations, commute, available school district, parks and amenities.
What do you need and what do you want?
- What kind of basement do you want or do you want a basement?
- Do you want a walkout, or do you want a daylight, or is the basement not a priority.
- How big of a yard do you need for your kids or pet to roam?
This is where we really come in to make a house into your HOME.
- Functionality - What floor plan will meet your needs?
- Aesthetics - What style and materials do you want to use?
- Energy - How important is energy efficiency to you?
This is where we take over to give you the best experience possible.
During this process we help educate you on the building process to give you peace of mind and we believe learning about your home is fun and should be shared with our home owners.
Move in day
Now the house becomes your HOME.